The 12th European Science on Stage festival will take place from 24-27 March 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic.
At the largest European educational fair for STEM teachers around 450 primary and secondary school teachers from over 30 countries come together to exchange best practice teaching concepts. They present their most innovative ideas from teachers for teachers in a fair, in workshops, and performances. The pre-selection for the national STEM teacher delegations starts in 2021. For further information about the application process in your country, keep checking the news section of our homepage. More information on the 2022 festival can be found here.
Guiding themes: All projects represent inquiry-based learning approaches.
- Science for the Youngest (projects for preschool and primary school)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Education (projects that show how STEM can contributes to achieving the SDGs)
- Technologies in STEM education (projects involving coding, ICT, big data, AI, VR, network security, etc.)
- Diversity in STEM Education (projects including the variability of teaching methods, for talented students, for inclusive learning, cooperation between younger and older students etc.)
- STEM with Arts (e.g. projects combining STEM with other disciplines – i.e. arts, music, sports, history, etc.)
- Collaboration in STEM Education (e.g. projects including the local community – e.g. between teachers, schools and companies, different communities)
- Joint projects (projects developed in cooperation between teachers from different countries, one of whom at least participated in a previous Science on Stage festival)
Apply online for a chance to represent Ireland at this Euopean extravaganza of STEM educaton.