The next European Science on Stage festival will take place from 31 October to 3 November 2019 in Cascais, Portugal, at the Estoril Congress Center. At the largest European educational fair for STEM teachers around 450 primary and secondary school teachers from 33 countries come together to exchange best practice teaching concepts. They present their most innovative ideas from teachers for teachers in a fair, in workshops, and performances.
Apply online before 1st February 2019 for a chance to represent Ireland at this Euopean extravaganza of STEM educaton.
Science on Stage is
- …is a network of and for STEM teachers of all school levels.
- …provides a European platform for the exchange of teaching ideas.
- …highlights the importance of science and technology in schools and among the public.
All projects presented at the festival represent inquiry-based learning approaches. Please allocate your project to one of the guiding themes:
- Science in Early Years
- Digital Literacy and Science Education
- Science Education for a Sustainable Development
- Astronomy and Space Exploration in Science Education
- Low-Cost and Recycled Science
- Inclusive Science
- Joint projects
Deadline: 1st February 2019
Link to online application form: http://www.scienceonstage.ie/online-application-form/
Science on Stage Ireland is organised by CASTeL at Dublin City University and the Institute of Physics in Ireland and has received funding from Science Foundation Ireland Discover Programme (2015-2017).